Thursday, October 13, 2011

Food is not my friend right now...

Well, it's been pretty quiet around here lately. I'm tired, and the sight/thought of/taste/smell of food these days makes me sick to my stomach. Yes folks, I'm pregnant... again! Baby #4 is on the way and due to make his/her appearance in the spring (due date to be determined next Friday). We're excited and terrified and still in a bit of shock.

I'm hoping to get some posts up in the near future as my darling husband has bought me a laptop so now I can blog from a horizontal position on the couch... hence this post! I have an exciting series of posts I'm working on about a fun party I had rfecently with some other moms/friends.

Hope you're all still reading and I haven't lost everyone!

Amanda

10 comments:

  1. Awww how wonderful!!! Congratulations to you.  Keep eating those saltine crackers.  You'll be good in no time at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful...congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I have a quick question
    for you about your site. If you could please get back to me at your earliest
    convenience I would greatly appreciate it. Have a great day!


     


    Thanks,


    Dan Gilbert


    Marketing Support Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I'm a new reader from Australia and I just LOVE your recipes! I've recently gone vegetarian and love the cheesy penne bake you have! All the best,
    Katie 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I find if I continually drink water I feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! It's so exciting to have readers on the other side of the world! You should try the Vegetarian Lasagna Rolls, they're to die for! http://thebestmomontheblock.blogspot.com/2011/08/vegetarian-lasagna-with-goat-cheese-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrates on baby #4... We just had r 4Th in the summer! So much fun....@Inrdream

    ReplyDelete